View Single Post
ohara
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2005-01-19, 02:24

i was 16, so tanked, graduating high school, and i got sooooo tanked (the only time i got really drunk)

I drank
a couple bottles of wine
5 coronas
sam adams i think too

from what e'eryone told me

i passed out on a cot around 9 o'clock during a party and started puking red stuff everywhere - the entire floor of room of the house was covered in it. Apparently, I was so drunk I almost choked on my own vomit and was gagging, fell off the cot and rolled around in the barf (I ate so much before I drank - apparently I didn't chew my food everyone said and there were whole mushrooms and vegan food e'erywhere). So I ruined the entire floor and then e'eryone thought I needed a shower, so a crowd of people stripped me naked and threw me in the shower, and apparently thought this was funny and did shit to me like turned the water purposely cold, towel whipped me, and stuff. Apparently, they dressed me too because I woke up wearing American Eagle and I was quite shocked, seeing that I own nothing of the brand. I didn't know where I was, but I walked outside and then realized that I had been drunk....

I threw up again e'erywhere when I was outside. It was green by then.I pieced the story together from e'eryone.