View Single Post
Artap99
Totally awesome.

Send a message via AIM to Artap99  
2012-03-29, 22:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Hey boxo - question for ya. What are you building there? The footprint is fairly small, so it got me wondering.

Reason I ask is that it's in the "downtown" area, and if it's a residence I'd humbly ask you to set up home close to all of us over by spawn. There's an awesome hill right behind my house begging for a homestead in fact, or a lot of space between spawn and the test mob trap.

If it's a "commercial" structure, then go for it. Bars, hotels, P.O., Money Bins (), etc. We need those downtown, for sure.

I filled in the creeper holes, and next Creative Day will likely expand on the terraforming sand into grass. I'd like to do your section next, and maybe up to the foot of jack's mountain.
I am not entirely sure yet, but would happily give it up for something better. I had plans in mind, but every time I attempted to do precision work with my tools it would overshoot
I will be working for a good chunk of the next couple of weeks. If anyone wants my claim, they are welcome to it. I like the idea of a residence in town, and will more than likely be going for that next, anyway.