View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2010-12-15, 22:31

We're live!

On the multiplayer connect screen, just enter mc.applenova.com where you would put an IP address.

If you don't know what Minecraft is, its homepage says simply: "Minecraft is a game about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine. At night monsters come out, make sure to build a shelter before that happens."

There's no official "instruction manual" of sorts, but there are many, many YouTube videos. Some of the better ones include:
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I have enabled user whitelisting on the server. This means that if you're new and wish to join, you must post your Minecraft username in this thread so I can add you to the whitelist.

Texture Pack for AppleNovians

I've decided to create my own texture pack that cleans up the built-in textures and merges with some of my favorite third-party texture packs. See this post for instructions on downloading and installing. The texture pack is currently compatible with beta 1.2_01. If you already know what to do with the ZIP, here it is: AppleNovaBradTextures.zip

Current member list:
(Minecraft = AppleNova)

arteggio=arteggio
Atariboy=Atariboy
blichte1=billybobsky
Bonn89=Bonn
BradSmith=Brad
bryson430=Bryson
Captain_Drew=drewprops
cvek=Chellovek
eije=torifile
Elysium25=Elysum
greychristian=709
InvaderJak=ThunderPoit
jasoco=Jasoco
jmanpro=Jerman
kraetos=Kraetos
Mrs_Turtle=…
remlemasi=remlemasi
RowdyScot=RowdyScot
SpecMode=SpecMode
stretchmonkey=Maciej
turtle2472=turtle
werejack=Robo

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.