View Single Post
Dazabrit

2007-06-12, 05:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
I think it's a great start at playing in Flash and I really like the technique you used of adding a depth of field between the audience and your South Park Steven Jobs. Now, it would've been fun if the animation had been a bit longer and if you'd had several jokes that stacked up on each other, ala Family Guy. Of course, just a bit of animation takes a LOT of work. This past year I made a South Park themed Christmas card for my friends and it was a CHORE to build the darned thing. I already posted it, but since you seem fairly new to the 'Nova I'll post it here for you (clicky)! Enjoy!

That's really cool mate It's a damn sight more interesting than a card. (Although cards do look nice littered all over the place at Xmas)

I don't know how to use Flash at the moment unfortunately. I am still tackling After Effects.
I actually used Photoshop, After Effects, Motion and Final Cut for this project.
Flash is definately something I'd like to learn though; especially for website design and simple animation.