Thread: iMac 2021
View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2021-05-22, 15:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post
I know I may be in the minority here, but I have absolutely no problem right now with the one wire going from my Apple extended keyboard to the back of the iMac. And I never have to care about whether the keyboard is charged or not.

If the wireless option slows down TouchID, give us a wired option.
Same here. I kind of get wireless mice (cable gets in the way and tangly when you're moving the mouse around a lot), but I don't really understand wireless keyboards and trackpads, on a desk. For the couch setup where you have a big screen in the back and your keyboard on the sofa, I get it, but that never really seemed to take off as a lifestyle.

My setup is cheapo Cherry or Logitech keyboard + Apple Magic Trackpad 2. Because their trackpad is fantastic, but there's plenty of keyboard competition.

If I were to get an iMac, I might go all-in on Apple accessories, but I can't think of a reason I wouldn't still use them wired.