View Single Post
curiousuburb
Antimatter Man

2017-07-28, 03:28

Saw three interesting bits of video from Washington this week:

1) Massive respect for John McCain.

His hard earned POW and Veteran's cred took a hit for me with the whole picking insanely unqualified Palin debacle, but returning from Brain Cancer at risk of your life to make a brilliant speech in favour of a return to bipartisanship... Legacy assured... and then the final vote to seal the deal (and perhaps stick it to Trump)... if he popped his clogs tomorrow, I think history would remember him well.

2) Scaramucci, OTOH... geez... could his nose be any further up Trump's ass 💩?

Anyone with access to video/Google can tell when he's being insincere... (hint: lips moving.)
Scaramucci may be Trump's id unleashed (inappropriate language, bullying, paranoia... one id is bad enough... doubling up seems to be a train wreck waiting to happen)
He (and Trump) seem to chronically be confusing Loyalty with Fealty.

3) Bill Browder's briefing to the Judiciary committee

Clear history of the Magnitsky act and Putin's efforts to undo it (in part through the actions of Natalya Veseltnetskaya - linking Trump Jr, Kushner, and Manafort to the chronicle of evil action undertaken in the last decade by Putin's deputised lackeys as the Kleptocracy acts to try and hide their corrupt practices). If you can find his testimony on CSPAN or elsewhere, it's worth a watch. Riveting stuff that would hardly seem out of place in a spy thriller.

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.