View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2021-04-20, 08:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
The more I think about it, and the nutty “consensus” rumors piling up the past 12-18 hours, it kinda wouldn’t surprise me at this point if this event is indeed all iPad and consumer-y stuff (iPads, watch bands, talk about that tracking/Find My stuff (whether or not Apple has any hardware offerings...I don’t think they do), maybe something on the Pencil front and, as of yesterday, some jobber-jabber about podcast subscriptions.

Those kinds of things could fill a presentation, especially once you add in the usual third-party demos and all.
I don't think they want the iPad Pro to be conceived of as "consumer". Especially not this revision — the Air just moved up in price, and has much of the Pro's feature set. They're gonna move the Pro further up, and make it even more of a "pro" product.

Also, were watch bands ever shown at any event (other than new watch band types)? New spring/fall revisions of bands usually just come as quiet press releases, no?