View Single Post
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
2009-04-20, 11:19

I'm starting this thread because there has been interest among a few photographers in the colour photography thread to start a AN mini challenge. Everyone who has a camera, and a few free minutes is welcome to take part! This isn't about prizes or even who has the best shot, but more about seeing different things and for those of us who's hobby is photography, to break out of the norm.

Here are a few ideas from the colour photography thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB PM View Post
Well that is an interesting idea, I know all I would see 50 paces from my front door, would be my front door and some bushes.

A few ideas from me:
* Park benches, this could be wide open, anything from just different views of a bench itself to what can one see from a park bench (but the bench needs to be in the shot)
* Oldest building in your city/town
* Graffiti
* High Key/Low key
* From the cameras point of view. if you have a second camera, take a photo of your camera, setup for a shot in a setting of your choice, although this would be limited to tripod photography most like, or have a photo of a photographer, maybe even yourself shooting away
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinney View Post
I'm up for the AN challenge. How about a "bring us back an interesting photo within 50 paces of your front door" type of challenge?
If anyone has any ideas, but it has to be something that people all over the world can do, without having to drive for an hour, as we would like everyone to be able to take part. I think we'll wait a few days and get some ideas and then make a selection. We should also decide if we want to make some rules, if any.

*** April Challenge: Something 50 Paces from your front door ***

Last edited by PB PM : 2009-04-20 at 18:43.