View Single Post
¡Damned!

2014-12-15, 16:26

A couple of things. First, I'm relinquishing my claim to the Monument just north of the Guardian Grinder. Instead I'm laying claim to the Monument just west and slightly north of the Mooshroom Isles. It's not on the mcmap yet but I'll head out there tonight and put a marker on it.

Second, I was eyeing this area even before 1.8 for a project that isn't mine, but might be acceptable if Robo wants it. It has the right amount of hills and bays, I think, plus a flat area for a certain sporting site. North and south you can plant massively dense trees and a home for a certain nasty, if you like. If you don't want it or if you're not thinking about the project anymore, no worries. It's prime real estate sure to get used.

Additionally, as I was circling the place to fill it in for the map some Monuments popped up. I knew about (1), but (2) and (3) were a surprise. So, I propose that (2) is a part of the island, and is part of that claim. (1) and (3) are fair game for anyone that doesn't have a Monument claim yet (as is the NE one above). Is that fine with everyone?

If you already have a Monument (Ely, KS, me) these 4 are off-limits.

So it goes.