View Single Post
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2006-07-14, 23:29

Thanks to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday a few days ago! I didn't end up doing much... 22 isn't that important of a year, and I never make that big a deal of my birthday anyway. In fact, it kind of sucked because when I went out that night one of my friends had had a really stressful week and he just couldn't stop bitching (understandably so) about his girlfriend and his job. He noticed that he was making everyone else look uncomfortable (after all, it was MY birthday, not his) so he just politely excused himself and things went a bit better after that.

The next morning my parents took me to a Dim Sum place, and I was all excited, but it was closed! They must be changing ownership because the Dim Sum restaurant we go to (My Le Hoa) is always packed on Sunday mornings and there weren't any signs up saying why it was closed. We ended up going to brunch at the Loring Pasta Bar instead, and it was really wonderful. Excellent food there. Oh, and if you're a student (or if you still have your old student ID) make sure you bring it, they give you a 30% discount.

Ah yes, and happy birthday to Wickers and Barracks!