View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2004-12-16, 13:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuh Freak
i'd still watch it though. but i'd steal it off the internet instead of paying for the dvd.
Well of course.

The rest of you are just not being honest. You talk big about "not watching it", but are you sure about that? All the spark and magic is gone, and only existed at that one point, huh?

Yeah...

I'm NOT trying to be all Messiahtosh about this , but I just don't buy this tough "I wouldn't watch it" talk. Not one bit. Most folks here, fanboys and otherwise, tend to watch anything involving Apple (commercials, keynotes, special events, attend store grand openings when they can, etc.). You expect me to believe you wouldn't watch a well-done movie that chronicled some of the big events, releases, pushes, flops, clashes, etc. of the past decade or so, featuring our favorite little company and the Big Giant in Washington™ and all the popular, well-known players involved?

C'mon now...I'm gullible and a little naive, but not to that degree!

I'm not saying you'll love it, or that you'd consider it the greatest thing ever made, or that it would be a world-changing, landmark event (that's too subjective). But you'd watch it. At least once. Right?

Be honest and at least cop to THAT, and I'll leave it alone.