View Single Post
Dr. Bobsky

2021-02-11, 23:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post
I'm not a scientist personally, and I don't know the ins and out of vaccine production. But I didn't say the vaccine was made with the cell lines, I said they were tested on them. And I believe that is completely true. From a culture where we outlaw testing of consumer products on animals, it is kind of strange to be arguing that it's totally kosher to be sourcing cell lines from the remains of aborted children.
did you even read your linked document? The most common vaccines are 'totally kosher' according to the pro-life organisation blah blah.

Cell lines are not living people; they are for the most part not derived from living people (aside from HeLa, which has a truly unfortunate and racist story behind it).

Quote:
I doubt the unborn child has consented to the donation. And when you say it's fine because the "owner" of the property has consented, it certainly has the ring of the kind of thing they used to say during slavery. It's either a human life or it isn't, and since large numbers of people believe that it is one, isn't it reckless to be poking them in the eye needlessly when we need the vaccine to be widely accepted?
Tissue from which these lines were derived were taken from dead organisms. It isn't life at all.

Quote:
One last thing: Was the tissue really obtained after the "thing", as you put it, had died?
Yes they were dead. Even that opinion piece acknowledges that they were extracted within five minutes after death, the story that the author invents is a hypothetical that did not happen about a c-section. Notably the language used in that quote isn't saying at all that this actually happened.