View Single Post
SonOfSylvanus
Fro Productions(tm)

2004-07-07, 14:20

LoCash you cycle?! Like, your drug-addled body can take it?! Staph and Escher why do you shave all those other body parts? Do you swim/cycle too like LoCash and DMBand? Its funny to read so many ppl "admitting" to shaving all-over 'cos in the UK, men shaving their arms/legs/chest is a definite piss-take subject (as in "you so, love yourself" if you do... actually "poof" would probably be the most likely response, but I don't talk like that).

As for me and my shaving habits, I have a weird (though cheap) solution: I shave with a hair razor. Yes, really. I have a very expensive Philishave electric rotary shaver, but I have very sensitive skin and my beard doesn't grow quickly enough yet (ahh). This means that if I try to do a close shave, not only do I get a red/irritated skin, for the next 2-3 days, I get whiteheads above my upper lip as hair follicles get trapped in the pores 'cos they don't grow quickly or strongly enough to penetrate the skin. At least, that is my theory. Yeah, so I use my cordless hair razor (which I use to shave my head, when I can be arsed). It leaves me with a light stubble, but I kinda like it.

bouncy bouncy