View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2004-11-26, 04:37

Here's the skinny:
Quote:
The Apple Bluetooth Module Firmware Update 1.2 improves Bluetooth performance and reliability.

When this Update package is downloaded, it will install the software updater (listed below) for the Apple Bluetooth Module in the Applications/Utilities folder. Double click the installer and follow the on screen directions.

Bluetooth Firmware Updater
Downloading now. I guess it's actually been available for three days. I'm just slow, but I guess everyone else is too since no one here has mentioned it.

MacUpdate has a little more info:
Quote:
The Bluetooth Firmware Updater is for D-Link USB Adapters (revision B2 or later), and Apple internal Bluetooth modules on PowerBooks and PowerMacs. This firmware update will improve connectivity between the computer and the Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse. Use this updater for the modules specified above; this updater is unsupported with any other Bluetooth modules.

Important: Applying this firmware updater to a D-Link USB to Bluetooth adapter will make it incompatible with non-Macintosh systems.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.