View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2014-09-09, 00:30

Can't send or receive mail on iMac or iPhone, can't access any iCloud-oriented features or services. But the Apple System Status page is showing green on all services. You think the system's getting monkeyed with this late, on the eve of tomorrow's big thing? Kinda troubling that I've been without e-mail for so long and no rhyme or reason (I'd feel better if some of those green symbols on the status page were red.

EDIT: Good grief...apparently all I had to do was post here and bitch about it. As soon as I posted this thread, about two seconds later, all these test emails I've been sending from various other accounts came dropping into my iMac's Mail.app and iPhone too...it sounded like "The Carol of the Bells", all these dinging. It hasn't worked right, or reliably, in almost 45 minutes. I get desperate and post about it, and BOOM.

Mods, feel free to zap this thread if you want, and with my apologies.

EDIT 2: It's all acting up again...I get a "mail server or network maybe be experiencing trouble" message, but still all green on the iCloud System Status. I'm just going to chalk it up to things getting prepped for tomorrow.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2014-09-09 at 01:01.