View Single Post
¡Damned!

2019-06-10, 13:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
. . . .
• Any texture pack voodoo? (Unfortunately, yes. We should use vanilla villager textures now that they're so varied – not sure how easy those are to strip away while keeping important stuff like smooth glowstone and clear glass)
I've been mucking around in 1.14.2 using our current texture pack (v1.13a) and the new biome-specific villager skins are overriding the pack skins, so that's a weight off. The only things I've found that are glitchy are the dye icons. The red, green and yellow have changed names in 1.14 so they're defaulting to the new, uglier icons. And lapis, bone meal, ink sacs and cocoa beans are their own things and don't act as dyes. There are separate blue, white, black & brown dyes now.

The leather horse armor icon feels a little out of place, but I think the actual leather armor skin is fine.

1.14.3 is in Pre-Release 2 now, and OptiFine is very close (96%) to releasing for 1.14.2 (with 1.14.3 not too far behind I'm sure), so we should probably hold off updating the server until those are sorted out.

So it goes.