View Single Post
alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2005-06-08, 14:00

One thing Jack and I had talked about before he passed away was having an AN fish scale over at the Georgia aquarium. I think it would be appropriate for us to have something to remember Jack by that's more permanent than the floral arrangement we sent. Below are the requirements for what you can put on the fish scales.

Quote:
Each FishScale is personalized with your name or message. Each FishScale is a $55 tax-deductible contribution to the Georgia Aquarium.

To personalize your FishScale, please list your message exactly as you would like it to appear. You are allowed two lines of 12 characters for each FishScale. Remember, punctuation and spaces count as characters.

All FishScales purchased together in a single order will be grouped near each other on the FishScales wall. To purchase multiple FishScales, customize your FishScale, add it to your shopping cart, then click the Get Another FishScale button to return for another personalized FishScale.

Once you’ve completed your order, you can expect to receive a FishScales Certificate in the coming weeks via email for each FishScale you purchase.
I'd like to put something there that's tasteful and that we can be proud to look at in five years or ten years time. Something that his parents can go see and smile.

We have enough money left over from people's donations to purchase multiple fish, so don't let the 12 character 2 line restriction limit you, but keep in mind how it will fall out when the words are spread out over multiple scales.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fishscale.jpg (23.0 KB, 144 views)

Google is your frenemy.
Caveat Emptor - Latin for tough titty
I tend to interpret things in the way that's most hilarious to me