View Single Post
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2011-09-27, 14:33

I would be in complete favor of this. I love Kitchen Nightmare but I've been getting into the F Word more so the last few months. I haven't really watched any of his other shows though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
I think Gordon Ramsay should be getting his own channel by now. He's got 3 shows and a 4th in the works, and I could watch that guy yell at people for 24 hours a day.
I thought Terra Nova was better then I expected. The CGI was kind of cheesy in parts but overall it was pretty decent. The first hour was a little slow but it picked up in the second hour. I will definitely be watching again.

As for part 2 of the first episode of Two and a Half Men, I thought it was awful. Ashton Kutcher is not funny. Charlie Sheen made that show and everyone else just played off of him. It's no where near the same quality. This show should be done after this season. That show also recycles more characters then any other show I've ever seen. Ashton Kutchers wife in the new episode was on there before as Herbs sister I believe and Charlie slept with her.

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey