View Single Post
¡Damned!

2011-09-27, 14:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yontsey View Post
I would be in complete favor of this. I love Kitchen Nightmare but I've been getting into the F Word more so the last few months. I haven't really watched any of his other shows though.
I was watching The F Word from online sources *cough* and I think it's my favorite of the 3. I'm sure you've seen "Hell's Kitchen" - that show was huge for the last couple of years. Now that The F Word is playing on BBC America it's a nice way to catch up on episodes that I missed.

I just got into cable recently after living my whole life without. AT&T was running a special on their UVerse thing and I gave it a go. Now I don't know what I what do without my Dr. Who and Science channel. Plus, there's a new channel called "cloo" that runs non-stop Law & Order and House (and Texas Walker Ranger Whatever, but I have no interest in that at all), which is about as awesome as it comes. I was on OTA HD before this, and that's the only time I ever really watched 2.5 Men. It was never funny to me, but hey, scantily clad chicks (which I suspect is 90% of the interest in that show).

So it goes.