View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2020-10-13, 18:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
He said it was a name tag.
Huh, that's neat. I wonder if it snagged on one of the heads in the dam complex. Each of the security cameras and computer monitors is actually a head with a custom texture. I've scattered heads all throughout Bradtropolis and probably a few other places too, though. I'm pretty sure it's not been required that head entities have the name tag, or if that was true, it was several major versions in the past. Minecraft has changed the internal data structure of heads several times over the years, to the great frustration of custom builders no doubt. At least versions 1.8, 1.13, and 1.16 each introduced major changes to the NBT tags in heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
He also said he noticed the ice rendering wrong so he's going to fix that too before the puts out the update.
Great! Thank you so much for reaching out to the dev with this bug report, T. For every one user like you, there are likely dozens more who encounter an issue like this and just give up and quietly go away. You just made Tectonicus a little bit better for everyone.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.