View Single Post
Quagmire
meh

2022-05-03, 15:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

Yeah, I think abortions are killing humans and is wrong. More than that though, we have more freedom as people and voters now. You can all go out there and vote however you want! Persuade the masses to your way of thinking and you just might get your way! The federal government shouldn't be involved with our lives.
Freedom for you to impose your view on it maybe( especially if based on religion). How about those that disagree ( and again if religious view, don't share your religious beliefs)? Too bad suck it up and take the harm?

The difference is I am not here to change your view. You view abortion as wrong and murder? Fine that is your view and don't get an abortion. I do not view it as murder. I do not view it as birth control either. Abortion should be the last resort and the limit of viability ( unless of course it threatens the life of the mother) on it right now are more than reasonable. This issue is not something to put up on a vote for. Why? Because when life begins is matter of opinion and view, not fact. The choice of how you view abortion should be left to the individual, not the state. I do not see life beginning at conception. It's fine if you disagree with me. It's wrong for you to impose your view on me. I see this as we are losing our freedom here. The loss of individual choice.

giggity