Thread: Wwdc 2022
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-06-06, 12:39

This current presenter (the car stuff) sounds like Lois Griffin.

PS - Awesome, more shit to look at/be distracted by while driving! Because apparently we aren't having enough fender-benders and life-altering vehicular accidents from drivers constantly fucking with this sort of stuff on the road. Yay!

PS #2 - I actually do love how Apple lets the area surrounding the spaceship look kinda natural and just "there". No sarcasm/poking, I'm being 100% serious. It doesn't look overly manicured/landscaped or "perfect" like I'd expect from such an outfit, with a brand new futuristic building. Once you're out of view of the building, it looks like you're out in the country/wilderness. That's a cool look/vibe, IMO. So many offices/buildings are so impeccably maintained to the point of looking like a miniature golf course or Disneyworld. It's too nice. I really like the "let it stay wild" look they've got going on in many areas.

Taking a jog around Apple HQ makes it seem like the chances of encountering a bear or mutant, inbred serial killer are significantly higher than they actually are, which would likely contribute to better, faster runs and elevated heart rates. By design, I wonder?

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2022-06-06 at 12:55.