View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2022-11-15, 15:24

Yeah, that was my greatest difficulty. In order to squeeze in time at the gym, I was getting up at 4:40am so I could be at the gym when they opened at 5. Lift for 45 minutes and cardio for 45 minutes, then home for a power nap, shower, and off to work. It was crushing me sleep-wise, and no other time in the day was working, so I juggled some things and started going in the evenings, but the place was always swamped and equipment in use by Insta-posers and Face-lifters, all grunting for the camera and each other.

So I quit going. Trying to get the time to build a bench, and then I'll get back at it. I have enough weights at home to keep myself tuned up, and I plan to install a pull-up bar so I can hit everything that needs hitting.

I've not given up by any means, just restructuring through the next couple months so I'm not reliant on 3rd-parties for my health.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)