View Single Post
Capella
Dark Cat of the Sith

Send a message via AIM to Capella  
2022-11-26, 09:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
Ugh. That sounds like you got the sampler platter of ALL the bad things. I'm glad that you received treatment. How close to normal are you feeling now?
I felt sick starting the 16th, started the GI symptoms/everything else lessening at the 22nd at 3am, and finally could hold food down again on Thanksgiving proper. Today I still have the physical fatigue / feeling like lead; managing the 2 flights of stairs to the kitchen means I stay downstairs for at least an hour to recover...and it feels like I'm still breathing shallowly/can't get a full breath. but otherwise I'm fine, no more cough or GI or fever.

If the flu vax lessened it at all after only ~10 days, which I hope it did some because the average time to full is 14 days, then I can't imagine what the real flu would be like raw. I suspect a higher fever, worse cough, and Everyone who can, please get your flu shot, because I wouldn't wish my case on anyone.

"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
twitter ; amateur photographer ; fanfiction writer ; roleplayer and worldbuilder