View Single Post
¡Damned!

2011-08-29, 18:23

I've spent the greater part of 2 months gathering resources for my current project, so you can see why I'd be hesitant to start over. That said, there is something enticing about starting a new world.

If I were to be perfectly honest, it would be a blow to have worked on something for so long but have to give it up. I've put a lot of effort into what I've built in the ANMC world. If we were all to start again from scratch... I don't know. It'd be a great place for lurkers to jump in and start anew, but I don't know that I'd want to be a part of it. Maybe later after the "final" MC drops, just to be sure the world wouldn't have to be rebooted after 1.9 or whatever.

I really want to take a hiatus until this is figured out, but I also love what I'm doing right now - which if it's for naught, so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
... but it would be great to get back to that "fear" that comes from the early game. That was partially my thinking in decamping all the way to the South like I have. Thoughts?
There's a reason I keep the area around FM largely unlit. It's still "scary" and reminds me of the old days.

A new world would take all of an hour to be lit up and rendered "safe".

So it goes.

Last edited by 709 : 2011-08-29 at 18:36.