View Single Post
Messiahtosh
Apple Historian

2012-03-15, 17:36

These are some pairs of Lunor (http://www.lunor.de/) eyeglasses that I own. One pair is the "Steve pair" or the Lunor Classic Rund. I don't wear them often, but when I do, I use them mostly for reading or watching TV since they provide a nice large viewing area. I'm guessing that Steve liked the style, but also the practicality of the size of the lenses.

The second pair is an acetate frame called the A5 211. I wear these almost every day because of their durability and comfort. The reinforced hinge design really drew me to them, and the fact that they have a metal frame look without the weight.

This last pair is the Lunor Ideal I 381. They are rimless and similar to the Lunor Rund, but they have telescoping temples, so you can accommodate multiple size faces or preferred fits. I wear these quite a bit but keep them more for special or formal occasions. They are also treated with transitions lenses, so they can be used as sunglasses as well.

"We are reviewing some 9,000 recent UNHCR referrals from Syria. We are receiving roughly a thousand new ones each month, and we expect admissions from Syria to surge in 2015 and beyond." - Anne C. Richard, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration