View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2008-08-08, 03:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artap99 View Post
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Wow, that's old. I might as well have said something like "I'm trying to get through the sixth level of Mario Bros. 2." Ha ha.
But it's okay, because Majora's Mask is really, really good.

It's one of my favorite Zeldas. Ocarina of Time is overrated...yeah, yeah, it was great for its time, but later titles have bested it in gameplay, and Majora's Mask bested it for story. I was "wowed" by MM from the moment it came out, because it was so different...so much "darker" than any other Zelda (at the time).

Even to this day, my favorite Zeldas are the "side-story" ones (Link's Awakening, Phantom Hourglass, and MM.)

As for what I'm playing? With the new trophy update I'm going to try getting through Uncharted again. I'm not normally an "action-y" game person but I'll play almost anything if it's good enough and Uncharted certainly is. And the graphics...it's like playing a movie.

I don't "get" people who rent bad/easy games or even buy them just to boost their trophy count/gamerscore...it's like, why do you care what people think about you that much? If you know that half your points are from games you rented just because they had a reputation of being easy trophies/points, aren't any "bragging rights" you get sort of...hollow? But at the same time, I'm curious as to how the PS3's new trophy system works (I haven't gotten any yet ) and I've been meaning to finish Uncharted, anyway....

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong