Thread: LoCash
View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2005-06-01, 00:54

I'm sorry for the delay in posting this. It's incredibly difficult finding the right words to say about Jack. Here's the "official" tribute page with a PayPal link. As alcimedes said, we'll probably set up donations to a charity in his name after the ceremony tomorrow.

http://forums.applenova.com/tribute.html

I've known Jack for about four years. I never met him in person and I regret not taking him up on the offer to fly to MWSF a couple years ago. He'd become a true friend over chats and e-mails and posts online. I was even hoping he'd come to my wedding some time next year.

Just about everything that can be said has been said by everyone else here. I'm really going to miss Jack. I cried today for him. He was a great guy and truly irreplaceable. We love you, man.

I'm sure he's up in heaven or nirvana or valhalla right now, driving his finely tuned instrument of sex, surrounded by gorgeous women, and smiling down on us all.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.