View Single Post
Kickaha
Veteran Member

2014-07-15, 16:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca View Post
Honestly?

AC II is the most perfect game to me. It's SO GOOD. I didn't play III, but IV has been interesting.

IV tastes a bit more meta than the others... But it doesn't matter because pirates!

But the multiplayer is pretty lacking. Feels like you're playing a glorified version of hide and go seek over and over and over.
I can see that. That's okay, this kid was doing everything BUT hide. He was laughing his ass off running around, smacking soldiers into following him, letting the one sprinter get pulled out of the group, dispatching them alone, running ahead, setting a mine, and watching them all fall down. At one point, he took out, jeez... 30? 35? at one shot in an alley that way, by deliberately triggering group after group into chasing him, and taking out the fast ones individually.

Also, the hanging off the yardarm technique was just beautiful. He'd crouch on one of the beams coming out of the buildings, lasso a soldier around the neck, then jump off backwards, hoisting them up. One alley ended up looking like a French Revolution gallows by the time he was done.

Pretty sure that's not the point of the game, but the non-linearity and flexibility was astounding.