View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-07-31, 11:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
I actually though about under the water in CC. Nice view from above and it's otherwise wasted ground down there. Not sure how close that would get to builds down there though.
CC is a nice central area, and I do also like the idea of a water ceiling, but there are still some troublesome performance spots around the cove. My best guess is it's from the hundreds of hoppers by the underground tree farm. It could go farther out into the ocean to the west, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Or maybe out by the hockey arena, making that the 'sporting' area.
An excellent idea! I think I'm really warming up to this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
You know, I know where there is a very large, in fact *titanic* pyramid-shaped hole in a location that is quite suitable!
Maybe. I wouldn't want to tarnish all your hard work, and besides I don't know if it's the right shape. That being said, if you want to take charge and start turning it into a battlefield, be my guest!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.