View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-05-04, 11:35

Quote:
We end this opinion where we began. Abortion presents a profound moral question. The Constitution does not prohibit the citizens of each State from regulating or prohibiting abortion. Roe and Casey arrogated that authority. We now overrule those decisions and return that authority to the people and their elected representatives. The judgment of the Fifth Circuit is reversed, and the case is remanded for further proceedings consistent with this opinion.
It is so ordered.
Again, the point of this is that the court overstepped its power when Roe was originally upheld and again with Casey. The Constitution does not protect abortion as a human right. Agreeing or disagreeing with this does not change the Constitution.

I've said my beliefs about abortions and understand that most of the people on this forums disagree with me on my stance. I'm good with that and glad we can continue to interact like normal even though we don't see eye to eye.

Once this is formally ordered, we can handle it on the state level as it should have always been. The is what actually makes America great.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.