View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-05-04, 12:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capella View Post
was asked and you've ducked from answering any of it.
Plainly, I'm not going to engage in every question or finger wagging in my direction. I take no offense, I'm just not going to delve in. I'm not ducking away, just not engaging in everything. I think I've been very up front in standing my ground. I'm not even trying to speak for others, just myself and my opinion of how the system actually worked like it was supposed to.

I have already invested more time in this thread than I really should have to be frank. I'm trying to help others see a side that is factual and not shrouded in emotion. Sure it is an "easy position" for me because I happen to like the end result, but the point is still the same; the SCOTUS did their job in handing the case properly and explained their reasoning well in the (draft) opinion.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.