View Single Post
¡Damned!

2022-06-03, 13:24

Request! Could a benevolent overlord grant me temporary superpowers plz? I have a need to break some unbreakables. Many thanks.

Haven't been on in a while, but a month or so ago I did a fun digging/terraforming project (mindless mining is a perfect way to zone out and think about things ), so there's now a channel between oceans just south of the museum. Had to level and reform a few large hills, but it looks pretty natural still imo. Added some channel walkways and lighting - and a little lighthouse - and it ended up being a nice addition to that area. Plus Ken's ships can finally explore the open seas!

Also did a teardown/rebuild over by Bradtropolis. Normally I'd never, ever tear down anything, but the space needle over there was basically a duplicate of the CC one, just different blocks. I've replaced it with something a little more fitting for the area and it gives a better overlook of the city. Waiting for copper to oxidize is insanely time-consuming, but I think it'll look great (eventually).

So it goes.