Thread: iPhone 13
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-09-17, 14:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yontsey View Post
Geez. Last month I used 23GB of data
I can't even imagine. I don't know if I've used 23GB my entire iPhone-using life, 14+ years now.

Two things:

1) I'm on wifi everywhere I am/go anymore...outside of my car, it's hard to think of a place I don't go on any regular basis that my iPhone doesn't hop onto the wifi upon arrival. If I'm in a parking lot or walking somewhere and check an email or send a photo, that might be the only time I use my cellular data. That's a drop in the bucket, as I don't hang out in parking lots or use my phone while walking.

2) I'm never so hard-up for entertainment/distraction that I "consume' via cellular. I know better than to sit and watch YouTube, stream music or movies, excessively surf, etc. over cellular with the plan I have. I usually have a little doodle pad or crossword with me, so that's what I do on those rare occasions/situations I'm not on wifi (and not already doing something else).

That's why I can have a 300MB plan and barely even use 1/3 of that on any given month (I seem to hover between 45-90MB of monthly usage, looking at my usage graph in my AT&T customer account).