View Single Post
Mac+
9" monochrome

2004-06-06, 20:00

I'm all for a colour screen - with iCal sync, a colour screen should be a given!

As for storing photos, but not being able to display them - what is that?

I'd also like to have an A/V out port as well. It would be a heck of a lot easier to tote around an iPod to display a slide show of your most recent holiday than porting your laptop with you everywhere you go. Sometimes, it's just more convenient to pull the iPod out of your pocket than it is to unlock your bag, slide the laptop out, clear some space on a table - or wedge the PowerBook between you and the seat in front of you - find a power outlet to plug the power adapter in (if need be) and then adjust the angle of the screen so that others can view your work.

I'm all for plugging the iPod into a TV and saying: "Hey, check out this iPhoto slide show from our recent trip!" (complete with an iTunes (or GB) song to accompany it)

I love new technology - but I'm not a "technolust" guy... I'm more of a late adopter. I can wait until the iPod offers more functionality and better integration with the whole iLife suite.

... although I hope that this wait is not in vain!

All I want is a simple life
twitter