View Single Post
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2008-08-14, 09:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by artesc View Post
three very simple solutionsimages/grenade.png[/IMG]

or fill one of these with NyQuil Tablets...

I know you are just kidding around (I hope) but don't joke about stuff like that. In my prior neighborhood we had a wack-job retired divorcee who hated dogs and did the following: 1) Had a court order enforced to have one of his neighbor's dog de-barked after only a couple weeks of barking; 2) placed rat poison in raw hamburger and threw it into another neighbor's yard because he didn't like their dog either. Not sure if it died or not but I remember the lady hystertical in her driveway when she found the dog lying motionless... we had to check our yard every day because he only lived one unit (town houses) away, and our dog barked occasionally in the front window. He actually came to me once while I was shoveling snow or something and he said "that damn dog is too big for a townhouse; almost jumped through the window at me... you shouldn't have dogs like that here."

I just gave him a wry smirk with a hint of "mess with my dogs and you will find yourself in the hospital" and told him people do the best they can, that dogs are allowed and as long as people keep them on a leash and train them there shouldn't be any problem. He never said a word to me again or approached me at any point. Some people don't understand any language but threat / fear. Try to reason with a person like that and you'll have a dead dog...

Anyway, people who poison other people's pets are among the lowest scum on earth. Half a step above child-molesters IMO.

...into the light of a dark black night.