View Single Post
kretara
Cynical Old Bastard

Send a message via AIM to kretara Send a message via Yahoo to kretara  
2008-08-14, 10:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogs View Post
1) Had a court order enforced to have one of his neighbor's dog de-barked after only a couple weeks of barking;
Hum. I really have no problem with this.
A few weeks of barking to a dog owner is no problem (I guess).
A few weeks of being forced to listen to a f'ing dog bark on and on and on and on is not a pleasant thing for the rest of us.

I don't mind the occasional bark, but if your dog is going to bark constantly and you won't or can't do anything about it then your neighbors will.

I don't like poison either. I don't want the dog to suffer, just to STFU and let me enjoy my life without listening to the mindless yapping of a dog.

More on dog/owner behavior. How does everyone feel about dog owners allowing their dog to piss/crap on your lawn?

It drives me nuts. I just spent $2000 getting my yard sodded etc. and I have yellow/brown spots in my yard from the road up to about 5 feet into the yard because of people letting their dog piss in my yard. Have the dog piss in your own damn yard!!
The other day this lady was out walking her rat dog and she let it crap in my yard. She didn't pick up the crap, she just kept on walking. I stopped her and asked her to pick up the crap. She refused and just walked away. I so wanted to pick up the crap and plop it on this bitch's head, but my kids were outside with me. I swear that if I see this again I will 'accidentally' step on that rat dog.
Anyone have a remedy for these inconsiderate people (when politely asking does not help)? Is there a way to set up an electrical field in your yard to give the dog a mild (severe?) shock when they start to piss in the yard?

Get the F*(K off my lawn!!

You're looking at eons of repression getting purged. If only they'd let us jerk off.

Beware the man of one book. ~ Saint Thomas Aquinas