View Single Post
Banana
is the next Chiquita

2007-05-15, 20:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
On top of that, I had my entire family telling me for most of those 8 years that I was an idiot, which really helped a lot. Truly. :P
Verrry helpful... Was that because of their faith or just simply being anti-intelluctual?

Phoenix, you have the right idea; pursuit of happiness is the only thing that makes sense doing. I just don't get how people squander their life either working their ass off and nothing else or wandering around aimlessly chanting "I'd like to do this, but..."

I personally will have to make decision in next few months as I love my job, it seems to be seen whether I will continue to grow professionally, and whether I want to stay in school, as though I *LOVE* to learn new stuff, I'm just not feeling passionate for what I'm studying anymore compared to what I'm currently doing in my job right now. So basically, do I want to keep doing what I'm doing what I like with the same company, or stick to my studies for eventual good paying job that I'm not 100% positively sure if I like it, or some kind of combination? I will know more as things develop in my company that will influence my decision.

Whatever it may be, I intend to whatever will make me happy.

Tangentially, did anyone watch Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith? I thought that was a great piece of work.