View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2009-02-13, 20:59

I'll do you one better. No word/title at all (text).

Instead, a glowing white windows logo.

Laugh if you want, but you know there's a part of you that expects this.

And, in keeping with the theme and overall vibe of running you six miles around the bend to do the simplest task, it won't be just an open, wide and inviting doorway. They'll get cute with some sort of too-clever-for-its-own-good, neon-laden Revolving Door from Hell that will accidentally trap and crush the occasional hapless customer.

"We feel that anyone can just have an open square hole to enter a store; that's been done before, countless times. What we want to do is rethink this most basic of concepts for the 21st century. Therefore, we think walking into our store should be a transformational experience, wherein the protocols leveraged herein pertain to a equatorial endpoint and paradigm, thus magnified in a post-modern influx of available technologies brought to bear on the core demographic while inter-operative processes become melded with an active polyphonic croissant, exemplified by the weaving of interstitial vacuum win-wins and cross-market amalgamations. To that end, we..."

I will be highly entertained by this project, I'm sure.