View Single Post
_Ω_
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to _Ω_  
2013-02-05, 02:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by torifile View Post
"Not for you", Pearl Jam, VItalogy. Brings me back. Prior to this, the bar was playing "Spin the Black Circle".

I do love me some Pearl Jam.
PJ I find to be a very honest band who have kept their heads. Yes the signal to noise ratio has unfortunately declined in recent years, but of all the bands I grew up with it would PJ I would love to see doing an acoustic set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
I've recently been working on a project that requires me to think so I've been listening to classical music which is nice because it leaves the wordsy part of my brain alone... Strauss and Mozart are always soothing, but I also turn to the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet's album Air & Ground, the first song "Lotus Eaters" is always nice and bright. Don't ask me why, but it gives me the very specific feeling of shopping in a bright, high end store with wood plank floors and rustic, mountain lodge decor.
Classical music is one genre that I wish I knew more about. From a very simple laymans perspective there seems to be about 10 composers who wrote about 100 songs which have been covered by about 1000000 people. I know I am completely wrong about this, but just putting something out there if anyone wants to give me a bit of guidance. Tend to be more about piano and violin

Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress