View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2022-07-15, 08:39

*raises hand*

When I was rocketing around the world to check on things following the big 1.19 trim and migration a week ago, I was struck with inspiration. As brilliant as that old building is, I've always thought its backside was an eyesore in this world. In its original location in Bridgeport, I think it sat side-by-side with other structures, and its back wall was facing away from the main thoroughfare. Seeing the Mario and cola/Coke graffiti elsewhere made me think a similar mural could help this bland edifice blend in more with its natural surroundings.

I was wondering how long it might take for someone to notice; I'm glad you approve.

(I also did a little long-overdue landscaping around its rear entrance. Way back when it was copied over, that area was just kind of buried inside a dirt hill. It's not perfect, but now you can at least get in and out without digging or falling into a hole.)

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.