View Single Post
Wrao
Yarp

2006-12-02, 17:10

So, in the past few months I've gone from "oh, I don't want to ruin the taste" to "you call that hot!?! nancy boy!" with regards to hot sauces. It started as an experiment, trying to find the best tasting sauces, then the hottest, then the hottest that still taste good.

So far I've tapped out the collection of hot sauces at the supermarket(which surprisingly carries a pretty wide selection) and I am preparing to go online and get a couple more exotic ones. I hear good things about blair's hot sauces, particularly after death and mega death. Additionally, mad dog 357 is apparently among the hottest readily available sauces.

As of now, Dave's gourmet original Insanity is the hottest sauce I've tried. It took me a good week or so to get used to it. Today I tried "The hottest fucking sauce" at a local breakfast place, after being told it was ridiculously hot. It was hot, but nothing ridiculous or hard to handle.

Anyone here into hot sauces(I'd imagine so, nerds seem to like hot sauces for whatever reason), got any recommendations or stories, recipes...etc.?