View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2014-04-08, 18:34

Well this kinda sucks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyn.com
That is why with mixed emotions we are notifying you that in 30 days, we will be ending our free hostname program. This change in the business will allow us to invest in our customer support teams, Internet infrastructure, and platform security so that we can continue to strive to deliver an exceptional customer experience for our paying customers.
Add to this another great service of the past that's got me hooked and gone paid. Oh well, they will get my money because it's just worth it to have a service like this instead of my building my own for free. Though I really could do that and am very tempted.

This should have no effect on the game at all, just wanted to publicly complain to anyone who actually understands what this means. Mrs. T just knows it means more fees to pay.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.