Thread: MC: Currency
View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2011-04-26, 19:50

Since we're not coming to an agreement here, I'll just throw some slime into the PO boxes, and whoever wants to use them as currency can do so, and whoever doesn't want to can just chuck them out the nearest airlock. I won't make any discrimination based on who does or doesn't use the currency-based economy if or when I dole out some magic goods.

But count me out for running any sort of Bradmart. I have always been happy* to give out resources as needed or requested, but the moment I have to tabulate prices or evaluate one dark magic good's worth over a mined good's worth, I'm just going to stop.

Spoiler (click to toggle):
* Really. I have never and don't now expect nor want payment when I give out resources. They're free to me anyway; why would I expect something in return? The way I see it, I'm helping keep the world beautiful by reducing or offsetting the land-raping, strip-mining activities. I'd rather live in a beautiful game world than a "realistic" one.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.