View Single Post
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2007-08-22, 12:31

MBH, Im sorry to hear about your situation. I kinda went through the same thing and I actually have a thread on here somewhere about it.

I met this girl in like March of 2005 when I went to school at Bowling Green. We dated on and off til June 4th (funny how you remember dates). I thought I was going to marry her.

The first time she broke up with me was last year before valentines day in 2006 and it really fucked me up and I got into a lot of alcohol, drugs, and depression. Im not ashamed of it because now when I look back to it, it has made a much stronger person.

When she left me June 4th, I was more prepared to handle it and I have made much wiser choices.

The best advice I can offer you is find something you enjoy doing and invest yourself into it. Whether it be music, working out, running, sports, basically anything. Also, hang out with your friends as much as possible!!! They will be your crutch and help you laugh and keep your mind off it.

I wish you the best with your situation. We always have your back here tonight if you need anything!!

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey