Thread: Apple Watch
View Single Post
addison
Formerly “AWM”

2015-05-14, 17:53

My wife got hers on Monday. 38mm Sport in silver with pink band which is nowhere near as nice as the pink modern buckle. She likes it but isn't wowed with it. The OS is kind of confusing and takes awhile to get use to. A few of her friends have them so the first few days they sent drawings back and forth. Most of them requiring explanation. Notifications are the most useful feature by far. Phone calls are pretty bad but I expected as much. Passable for a quick call I guess though anything more would be rude to the other party. Most apps she has aren't that great. Some are pretty useless like Hotel Tonight. A great app on the phone but kind of silly on the Watch. We did go to Starbucks the other day and she paid with the watch which fascinated the employees for some reason. The hadn't seen one i guess so they gathered around with one of them grabbing her wrist. It was quite odd considering it's just a barcode! She'll probably keep it but I'm not biting this round. I'll wait until the second or maybe third version. It's not a must have like the phone.

And congratulations to Robo!