Thread: Apple Watch
View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2015-05-16, 16:57

I have noticed that my phone battery dies far faster now than it did before being the radio for my watch too. My Watch battery life has been awesome though. I still typically have about 40% left at the end of the day. Granted, I don't stare at my screen all the time and I removed a lot of apps that want to go on there automatically.

Speaking of, I dislike the fact that Watchkit Apps reinstall on iPhone App update even if it's been removed from the watch before the update. I have 27 apps on my Watch right now. I'm thinking double that for all the apps that have a WatchKit version too, maybe. I'm not interested in Target's app on my Watch. Same for Starbucks etc. Yet they do an update and it reinstalls it for me. That shouldn't be that way.

I called my wife from my Watch to figure out how bad it really was. I was in my old pickup and it is horrible for me driving. It might be fine in a Lexus or BMW but not an old truck. My wife said I sounded like I was in a can. That isn't promising at all. I didn't try again using a FaceTime audio call because I'm sure it's going to be about the same. I got a survey today about the Watch from Apple and mentioned the phone a horrible and an area of major attention.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.