View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2021-07-29, 11:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
I don’t think they care. They’ve got. Long history of zigging when we zag, and yanking things out before many would like, etc.

Part of me thinks these rumors are wishful thinking. I could see Apple’s next-gen pro notebook be as sleek, forward-looking as possible. And they won’t give two rips who it irks.

That’s Apple, way more than “going backwards” and putting on ports they already removed. IMO.
Yeah.

Like, I think a fair amount of people are unhappy about the ports. And about the lack of backlit logo. And the changes to the power adapter. And so on.

But… are those criticisms worth not buying the device over? No. The keyboard was a dealbreaker. Intel performance / heat output was a dealbreaker. Those things like ports irk people, but they aren't dealbreakers.

That said, maybe "eh, it's alright" isn't really the feeling Apple wants to leave Mac buyers with?