Thread: iPhone 13
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-09-09, 15:08

If they did do that, it would be a long, packed show...half phone/watch stuff, the other half Macs/iPads. I suppose it's possible, but I don't think they want anything stealing anything else's thunder. New iPhones and long-awaited new, redesigned MacBook Pros?

Then again, all the money is going to Apple, so what do they care. People can appreciate both.

I wouldn't mind it.

It's one of those pre-filmed things anyway, right? The "press" isn't flying out to Cupertino to sit 6-feet apart to watch a live thing, I assume. These pre-filmed, in-house things, anything is possible. They can cut it together any way they want, I suppose. They can film this stuff whenever they like, do re-takes as needed, etc. Way more control than a live unveiling where a demo may go sideways, or someone gets on stage and acts like they've been shot out of a cannon (and have never spoken in front of more than 8-9 people in their life). Thanks for sparing us more of that, Apple!

I wouldn't care one bit if it was just one big, cool show and then nothing else for the rest of the year (not having to wait/speculate about a second, separate October event...gets exhausting).