View Single Post
applenerd
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2006-05-16, 08:42

Obviously the sarcasm in many of my forums has not been noticed. I am also surprised I am not banned, but I must say I like keeping my applenerd account (don't care about the badbrad fiasco anymore). If anyone has been on sitepoint.com or apples own discussion I don't know if I have seen a locked thread. they are also moderated and have tons of repeated threads, but they are never closed. I cannot even name a single mod or admin. I pick on brad because a) he locks a lot and b) its more fun (half of this thread is for fun if you have not noticed). Also, this is gotta be one of the fastest growing threads on an (sad [or nice depending on how you look at it] how many people stick up for an). The vulgar language is also uneccesary and makes it hard to disscus the thread. A moderated forum is supposed to prevent misuse (bad stuff, not an outdated post), but not control the $env to such a degree that someone like me has to become a pinata. Go back a little in the speculation+rumors and you will see that in some cases nearly half of the threads are locked.

applenerd/our good friend badBrad